WHAT IS STOPPING YOU FROM HAVING YOUR DESIRED SMILE?
If it is a chipped or cracked tooth, porcelain veneers (also known as dental veneers) are a great solution. If it is a missing tooth or damaged tooth, a dental implant has to be your destiny.
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin-customized shells attached to the surface of a tooth. You can use them to hide all kinds of imperfections, such as a cracked tooth, chipped tooth, a deeply stained tooth (something that can not be entirely polished with a teeth whitening procedure), and gaps in between the tooth. A dental veneer is a viable option only for the front part of the mouth… also, they are irremovable!
What are the different types of dental veneers?
There are THREE different types of dental veneers. Let’s have a look at them…
- Porcelain Veneers are the best type of veneers in the market.
- They come in the closest shade to your natural color.
- The best part about porcelain veneers is: they are strong and sturdy.
- Also, they are stain-resistant.
- The texture of porcelain veneers is the finest, and smoothest of all types.
- Porcelain veneers last longer than 8 years.
- They never harm the surrounding teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers are the most expensive of all veneers.
- Composite Veneers are also natural tooth-colored shells.
- They are slightly weaker than the porcelain veneers.
- They require less time in adherence (requires only one to two dental visits).
- Composite Veneers can be attached by removing a minimal part of the enamel.
- They last for around 5-7 years.
- Composite Veneers are more prone to staining than dental veneers.
- A branded veneer, which is reversible.
- They are made from a wafer-thin laminate material.
- The process of adhering lumineers requires minimal preparation and enamel removal.
- They are not as long-lasting as porcelain veneers.
- They are slightly weaker alternatives.
- Lumineers are inexpensive as compared to traditional veneers.
Are there any removable dental veneers?
Yes, there are few removable veneers (also known as temporary dental veneers) available over the counter.
- They are small tooth shells that are ready-made.
- After putting the veneer into hot water for the prescribed time, you can attach it to your teeth.
- They are not recommended for long-term use.
- Always connect with your dentist in Seattle before choosing them.
Clip-on dental veneers:
- Many private brands customize a dental veneer for your mouth.
- They look artificial and can be harmful to your gum health.
- Clip-on dental veneers might look like a smart choice, but in reality, they do nothing but give space for plaque build-up.
- Always connect with your dentist to find a better solution.
How much are porcelain veneers?
Dental veneers are one of the most expensive cosmetic treatments. One tooth shell might cost around $500 to $1000, depending on the area, expertise of your cosmetic dentist, and material used in manufacturing dental veneers.
You can get affordable dental veneers from our dental service in Seattle. We love to help our customers smile.