WE CAN’T WAIT TO MEET You
Call today or complete the appointment request form. Or fell free to just drop in and see us.
To See You Smile
Dr. Vetter works for you, not your dental insurance company. Our practice does not diagnose or provide treatment based on dental insurance allowances. Diagnosis and treatment recommendations will be based on Dr. Vetter’s judgment and experience as well as your desires and wishes. Dr. Vetter and the team will partner with you allowing you to make the final decision regarding your dental health.
As a courtesy, our office in Seattle will make certain each patient receives assistance to maximize their insurance benefits. However, dental insurance may not cover all dental care costs. Please feel free to discuss your particular financial concerns with our office coordinator, Jessie Chong.
- From the first years of life through the sunset years, we offer treatment solutions for every member of the family.
- We request payment due on the date of service.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, personal checks, and cash.
- We offer in-house payment plans for extensive treatment to patients of good credit standing.
- We can accept assignments from most insurance plans as long as they allow you the flexibility to choose an out-of-network provider.
- Any balance not covered by insurance is the responsibility of the patient.